Catch & Release:
1. All Hayward Area Waters are
2. All fish entered must meet or
exceed posted minimum sizes.
3. All Wisconsin Fishing &
Boating Rules apply.
4. Fish must be caught &
released from sunrise on Friday of event
10:30am Sunday of
5. Fish must be measured and
released ALIVE in the presence of at least one
6. Registration is at Lions Fishing
Booth, downtown Hayward, on Second
Friday until 10:30am on Sunday of event
7. All decisions of the judges are
8. Any infraction of these rules
will call for immediate disqualification.
i.e. No ruler in
photo of fish (except for panfish)
9. The Hayward Lions Club reserves
the right to reject any registration.
10. Entrants MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN.
11. There must be a release form completed for
each fish released.
12. SIZE & BAG LIMITS: BECAUSE LENGTH OF
FISH AND FISH LIMITS VARY
FROM LAKE TO
LAKE, PLEASE REFER TO CURRENT YEAR'S
13. First and Second prizes will be awarded in
all fish categories.
14. Fish entered to be judged by length, as
verified by measuring device in photo.
will circumvent need for second witness outside
of contestant's boat. An
should be taken for photo contest. Date and
time should be on photo.
15. 8 different fish categories. 1st and 2nd
prizes. Adult & children 12 and under
1. Date and Time recording for all
2. There must be a release form
completed for each fish photograph
3. All released fish must be caught
and released alive on dates noted for the
4. Bring in any good fish photo.
Stop by Wal-Mart or Walgreens all weekend to
free 5 x 7 fish
5. All photos must be on photo
quality paper and only 5 x 7 to be eligible
1st - 4th
places, (signature is required on form)
________ give my permission to use my
promotional purposes (news release or
6. Deadline for submitting photos
is Saturday by 5:00pm and
become property of the
ONE FREE RAFFLE TICKET PER CONTEST ENTRY.
ADDITIONAL TICKETS ARE $1.00 EACH OR 6 FOR
$5.00. RAFFLE DRAWING WILL BE HELD ON SUNDAY,
JUNE 24TH AT 11:30AM. AT THE FISHING BOOTH.
MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN. ONLY ONE PRIZE PER
ENTRANT IN THE DRAWING.
The Hayward Area Lions Club encourages
Catch & Release and supports the efforts of
local sportsmen and conservationists in
preserving sports fishing in the Hayward area